SOCIAL MEDIA

September 2, 2013

The Kraft Journal #136: Clean and Simple

Happy Monday!

It was great to have a day off from work and do some scrapbooking.  I am sharing a card for this week's The Kraft Journal.  It's all about clean and simple. 

My card:







For my card, I chose to use Inspired by Stamping Small Fancy Labels 18 Stamp Set.  I began with Kraft cardstock.  The layers are 2 Whisper White cardstock papers.  The first layer, on the bottom right hand corner, I simply stamped the image in SU! Marina Mist ink.  On the second layer, I embossed 3/8 inch of the cardstock using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Then, using the Spellbinder Label Eighteen, I superimposed the image around the die cut to give it dimension.  To add some color, I placed a small flower using the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set.  To finish off my card, a small bow was adhered on the right hand side.    

I'm also linking it up at Word Art Wednesday and Inspired by Stamping Customer Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by,

10 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the embossing and the way you arranged the frame and flower, just lovely. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous CAS card! Love the embossing and those beautiful stamps!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our CAS challenge!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Martha! It is so wonderful to see your creations! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Martha! The swiss dots embossing folder is my favorite, and I always forget about using mine. Great job doing CAS - you really make it look awesome!
    Thanks for sharing with us,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I would LOVE to have you share your beautiful cards in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you will also stop by there and play along with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty design with the fun embossed background.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it at IBS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS card!!! Love how you embossed the top half of your card and the beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing this with us at IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You tie such beautiful bows, Martha! Do you do them upside down? I once read that was the way to get a good bow, and I've been doing that since. Not sure if it really helps or not...LOL

    Thanks for sharing this one with us at IBS, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with lots of color and texture - my favorite kind! Thanks so much for sharing with us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete