SOCIAL MEDIA

September 29, 2013

DD#72

Happy Sunday!

While having a garage sale, I was able to put together a card for this week's Dynamic Duos challenge.  We were asked to use Primrose Petals and Blushing Bride.

  

My card:



My card features 5 different stamps sets.  The beautiful flower and leaves are from Stippled Blossoms (stamped with Primrose Petals & Blushing Bride), the frame image is from Post Card (stamped with Chocolate Chip), the stamp is from Fresh Vintage and the emblem is from Kindness Matters.  My card base is Whisper White, followed by Blushing Bride.  I matted the Post Card using some Primrose Petals cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink, and the leaves were stamped with Memento Desert Sand.  For the final touches, I adhered some pearls on the top and bottom of the card, and some Crumb Cake ribbon beneath the flower.

In addition to the Dynamic Duos challenge, I am linking to:

Seize the Birthday

Link Up Tuesday

Have a wonderful week!


    

5 comments :

  1. Very very pretty use of those pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I like how you combined the 5 different stamp sets, very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize The Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Martha! Love the postcard theme.
    I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, this card is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! very pretty post card style card.

    ReplyDelete