SOCIAL MEDIA

September 12, 2013

Merry Monday #74

Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share for this week's Merry Monday.  We were asked to use the colours Green and White with woodgrain.


My card;


 I began my card with a Whisper White card stock base.  I then added another layer of Whisper White, embossed with the Woodgrain folder and a strip of Lucky Limeade card stock.  I scored the left hand side with my Scor Buddy for a bit of subtle interest.  I stamped the gorgeous chickadee from SU! Beautiful Season on X-Press It Blending Paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink, and colored it with Copic markers and color pencils.  The circles were die-cut from white and brown card stock using the Classic Circle Spellbinders.  I positioned the image with foam tape, then took some Baker's Twine Early Espresso and tucked it behind the card stock to assimilate it"s hanging from the bow.  The sentiment is from Just Rite's Noel Christmas Ornaments, and was stamped Memento Tuxedo Black.

I've also entered this card over at Paper Issues: Put Some Twine On It! and 'X' Marks the Sport: The Twinery Challenge.

Thanks for taking a peek!




 


14 comments :

  1. Martha this is stunning! I love the very elegant look of this card and the bird image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha. Beautiful layout and design. Your bird is gorgeous - love your coloring and the way it's framed with the twine "hanger". Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Martha! Your coloring is lovely and I just really like the whole peacefulness of this card...well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love the sweet little chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bird ornament! Perfectly executed too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Martha, your bird is darling. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Every touch is perfect, Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this one Martha. Everything is perfectly placed and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this little chickadee, Martha! A beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday and sharing your beautiful card, lovely design elements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the woodgrajn bg! Such a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, Martha! Love the scalloped border against the woodgrain. And, your little bird couldn't be sweeter!

    ReplyDelete