SOCIAL MEDIA

February 8, 2016

Let's Celebrate!

Hi!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for this week's The Paper Players - Use a cat or a dog and Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Anything Goes with an animal:
 
 
                                           
 
Here's my card:
 
 
Since that I don't have any dog/cat stamps, I created a very simple birthday card using the Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge.   
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), the rest are from my stash
Stamps: Big Wishes (IBS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Tools & Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig; Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge
 

5 comments :

  1. ADORABLE! What a fantastic CAS creation.....this little puppy just makes me grin from ear to ear! Thanks for sharing and playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute CAS card. The puppy is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along in my critters and creatures linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This makes me smile! Glad you shared it at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete