SOCIAL MEDIA

February 2, 2016

Connie Can Crop & Crafty Boots...Love is in the Air

Hi,
 
Just a quick post - my card for this month's Connie Can Crop - I do! and Crafty Boots Challenge - Love is in the Air:


 
 

I used the Formal Occasion Cricut Cartridge to cut out the beautiful heart.  All paper is from DCWV.  I hope you can see it, but I also wrapped some tulle in back of the heart, for a little touch of elegance.


Also sharing: Love to Scrap Challenge - Have a Heart!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

 

8 comments :

  1. Very elegant card, I love this classic CAS design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Love the neutral tones, the glimmer of gold and that glimpse of tulle. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super classy and beautiful!! So happy you are entering it! Scrappy hugs, conniecancrop

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Martha. So many designer touches. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's I Do/Bling challenge this month. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning design Thanks for playing with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog, hope you will join us again.
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!! The paper is gorgeous and I love the tulle! Thanks for entering Connie Can Crop's monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. So elegant and chick. Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for entering it at Connie's Can crop blog challenge: I do. Tons of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop for our monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete