SOCIAL MEDIA

June 19, 2015

The Challenge & Hand Stamped Sentiments...Make a Wish



 Hey everyone,
 
Here is a quick card I put together during my lunch hour for this week's The Challenge and Hand Stamped Sentiments
 
 
 
 
I was curious about the inspiration photo over at The Challenge, since I've always wanted to give the chalkboard technique a try, so I knew I wanted to incorporate that into my card.  The sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments was perfect.
 
 
 
Supplies:
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey (SU!); Stamps: Flower Shop (SU!), Big Wishes (IBS); Ink: Whisper White Craft, Blushing Bride, So Saffron (SU!); Tools: Classic Circle  (Spellbinders); Other: Square Lattice Embossing Folder (SU!), Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (for the leaves), Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon, small pearls for the flowers.
 
Also sharing: Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday and Inspired by Stamping Customer Gallery Contest.
 
Have a wonderful weekend,
 
 
 
 
 

  

7 comments :

  1. Fabulous job with the sketch! I love those flowers and that sweet bow...Awesome birthday card and thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with the black chalkboard as contrast to the soft flowers. Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Martha! This is SO soft and pretty--I LOVE the pastel flowers! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I do believe you were a winner of the HOC blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, hello!!! This is so soft and pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Challenge-so glad that you did..., and this week's BRAND NEW challenge is all about Nautical, I hope you can join in as this is our last summer challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Martha! Love how you created your flowers. So soft and pretty and the black sentiment really makes the whole card pop. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection! I love your subtle chalkboard addition, and you have incorporated the sketch perfectly! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! The chalkboard sentiment really adds to the beauty of this card! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete