SOCIAL MEDIA

December 9, 2014

HSS Color Challenge #200... Happy Card

Hey Peeps,
 
Today I am sharing a card using the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  I fell in love with this week's colors:
                        
 
This is what I came up with:
 
 
 
I had a hard to photographing this card.  The polka dot patterned paper and the leaves are grey, but it looks more like a mellow moss color (Sorry!).  It looks so different in person. 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Echo Park's Dots & Stripes patterned paper
Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: SU! Simple Stems, Kindness Matters & Petite Pairs
Other Products: Sizzlits Little Leaves, white ribbon
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
 

 
 
 

9 comments :

  1. Martha, this is beautiful! I read it as gray on my computer's screen. :) It is very peaceful, even with the dancing polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just GORGEOUS! I love the polka dot grey and the pop of color the flowers give your card. Thanks for playing with our color combo at HSS! ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!!! Love the Pop of color- Perfect accents!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love the flowers against the background...perfect use for this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so gorgeous and I love the layout and placement of the flowers. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops I mean color challenge. Thanks again, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! That sentiment is one of my all time favorites. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete