SOCIAL MEDIA

February 14, 2014

CMCC#7.. Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone,

Today's card was created for this week's Colour Me...!  We were asked to use Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party.


My inspiration comes from a past Mojo Monday Sketch:



My card:



I opted for round since it's out of my comfort zone.  I began this card with SU! Bigz Scallop Die.  My card base is Rich Razzleberry, followed by patterned paper from Pocketful of Posies DSP.  I divided the top and bottom of the card with some Kraft card stock.  The ovals were die-cut from Whisper White and Pool Party using the Nesties Classic Ovals.  The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping Small Fancy Labels 18, inked in Basic Black.  I finished the card with a butterfly, two small flowers and a trio of pearls.

I'm also adding this card to the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
Inspired by Stamping  - February Customer Gallery Contest

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments :

  1. This is such a sweet card! LOVE the beautiful sentiment you chose and your darling accents! Thanks for joining us at IBS! :) HUGS and have a great weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job stepping out of your comfort zone - this is a great take on the sketch and our colour challenge! Perfect little embellishments too. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me…!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your round card and those papers work so well with the colors for this week. Thank y9u for linking up to Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job this week :) I love your fun shape card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have guessed that this card is out of your comfort zone. It's so pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The round card is a lovely surprise. I love how you used the darker color as your background and then the pool party really pops, especially on that sweet little butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super shaped card! Pool Party is a pretty accent with Rich Razzleberry. Thanks for sharing with us at IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold and fantastic! Love the colours, patterns and design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete