SOCIAL MEDIA

January 23, 2014

FMS 120

Happy Thursday,

I'm popping in quickly to share a simple card I put together using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


 My card:




I began with Whisper White card base, followed with a layer of Baja Breeze card stock.  The pretty patterned papers are from GED Studios paper pad.  The banner is also matted with Baja Breeze.  I stamped the sentiment from Inspired by Stamping Fancy Label 3 in Chocolate Brown ink, and the frame in So Saffron ink.  I then die-cut it with the Spellbinders Label 3 die.  Two small shabby flowers, also from Inspired by Stamping, were placed below the sentiment.

I'm also linking up to Inspired by Stamping - January Customer Gallery

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I LOVE the colors you used--it could work for a man or woman! Thanks for joining us at IBS! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS and happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the little flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. The simple background really allow those beautiful flowers and sentiment to shine. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete