SOCIAL MEDIA

August 9, 2013

Seize the Sketch #1

Hello my friends,

Lesley has created a new challenge blog, and it's called Seize the Sketch.  I'm happy to join in on the fun!



My card:




I started out with Whisper White as the base, then added another layer of white cardstock.  A friend of mine requested a boy's birthday card, so I knew this would be the perfect sketch.  I purchased Washi Tape from my local craft store, and paired it up with this little car from Hero Arts.  I stamped the image with Memento Teal Zeal.  The sentment is from SU! Button Greetings.  I really like how the Washi Tape matched perfectly with the image. 

I'm also linking my card at Link Up Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments :

  1. Such a nice card great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - love the washi tape! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how fun is this?!
    thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, this reminds me of a San Francisco street, one I would NOT want to drive! LOL fun design. :)

    ReplyDelete