SOCIAL MEDIA

August 29, 2013

FMS101 & Seize the Birthday

Happy Thursday,

I'm popping in very quickly to share a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches.  We have a fabulous sketch by Linda. 


I'm also joining in the fun over at Seize the Birthday.  It's anything goes Birthday!  YAY!
 



My card:



For my card, I began with Whisper White card base, followed by Raspberry Ripple cardstock.  The pretty paper and the two blue banner strips are from SU! Print Poetry.  I totally forgot I had this paper stack until I began to clean my craft table.  I will definitely be using it for the next month or so!  I used this beautiful flower from SU! Fabulous Florets Stamp Set as the focal point of my card, and popped it up with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and was stamped with Midnight Muse ink.  

Thanks for stopping by,


     
 

3 comments :

  1. Your card caught my eye as I was scrolling through the Freshly Made Sketches entries. Just love how you used this paper and stamp from SU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Martha. Love the pretty papers and your flower popped up on the dimensionals. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful Martha! Love the dimension of the flower and not the leaves!! Well done! Thanks for linking it up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete