SOCIAL MEDIA

April 2, 2013

Merry Monday #56

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I'm heading out the door, but wanted to upload my card for this week's Merry Monday Challenge #56.



My Card:



The base of the card is Very Vanilla, followed with Real Red cardstock and a pretty red patterned paper from my stash.  The stripes are from from SU!  Print Poetry.  I've flipped the sketch on it's side as it worked better for my layout.  The sentiment is from SU! Snow Swirled, heat embossed with gold powder to make it stand out.  The beautiful poinsettia is from a Spellbinder die.  To give it some color, I added some green leaves using MS Holly punch

Thanks so much for stopping by,










8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, Martha! Love your poinsettia and the gorgeous papers you used!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card Martha, I love the traditional colours with the metallic gold and your beautiful poinsettia flower. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work...awesome bloom! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Martha, the papers you used are fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that poinsettia and all the pretty reds in this card, Martha! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a work of art...that poinsettia is marvelous! So glad you shared this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Martha!The subtle background stamping and that poinsettia is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, Martha! I love the background paper! It works so well with your beautiful poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete