SOCIAL MEDIA

April 13, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #80

Hi Everyone,

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made for this week's Freshly Made Sketches #80.


My card:


The base of the card is Whisper White, then Chocolate Chip Cardstock and gorgeous patterned paper from SU! Parisian Breeze (retired) - Oh, I love this dsp!  I pulled out a set I haven't used in a while, Because I Care (another of my favorites).  I stamped the image with Baja Breeze and Wild Wasabi.  The sentiment is from SU! Wonderful Mother.  3 pearls on the bottom left-hand side finished things off!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

2 comments :

  1. Such a soft, lovely card. I love the papers and that lovely hydrangea. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Martha! Such pretty and soft colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete