Hello, friends! Just stopping
by to share a card for this week’s Color Hues Challenge. I absolutely love this color combo - black
and red! The possibilities are
endless. I had so many ideas of what to
create, but I finally decided to showcase a guitar using these bold, striking
colors.
Supplies:
Paper: All from my stash
Stamp: Simply Said (Waffle Flower), Mini Guitar and Flower (Spellbinders)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Other: Music Notes and Flourish cut with the Cricut Maker
Thanks for stopping by,


What a FUN birthday card Martha and just perfect in our challenge colors! Also perfect for a guy or gal, so win, win! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues Challenge!! Marcia (DT) :0)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this guitar, Martha! I love the addition of the stave! This is a brilliant way to use the Color Hues colors!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous take on these colors, Martha. I too thought about musical notes as well. Such a great layout and card and I love the added flourish as well. Thanks for playing at Color Hues, if you have time I would love to see more of your Black and Red ideas.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty musical card!
ReplyDelete