SOCIAL MEDIA

January 12, 2023

PP162 ... Diaper Card

Happy New Year crafty friends!  Today, I have a simple card for the very first The Paper Players challenge for 2023!  I'm hoping I can create more cards this year!



I'm attending a baby shower this Saturday, and I immediately thought of a diaper, a safety pin and a tag for my card.  I used my Cricut Maker to cut all the images.  

Supplies:
Paper: Lullaby Paper Pad (Pebbles)
Stamp: Itty Bitty Baby (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: all images cut with the Cricut Maker, Gold String Twine


Have a great week,


3 comments :

  1. Martha, this is so adorable! I love the little diaper and that pin with the tag is precious! Sure to make someone smile! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Martha! What an adorable card! The diaper pin paper is so cute, as is the die cut pin. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha this is just fabulous! I love the blues and the use of the pin detail to attach your tag to the nappy - genius! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete