SOCIAL MEDIA

October 10, 2022

Just Add Ink #624... Diorama Card

Hello friends!  Today I'm playing along with this week's Just Add Ink Challenge.  I've never made a Diorama card before, so I went straight to Pinterest to get some ideas and tutorials on how to make one.  I always like to step out of my comfort zone and challenge myself on new things.  This card is for my daughter, who loves Hello Kitty.







Supplies:
Paper: Sugar Shoppe (Doodlebug), the rest from my stash
Stamp: Bitty Birthday Wishes
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Skinny Strips (MFT), All images cut with the Cricut Maker


Thanks for taking a peek,


4 comments :

  1. Aww…this is so sweet Martha! Love the streamers! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Martha, I love all the colours and details especially those streamers. Thank you for joining in this week at Just Add Ink! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh how sweet.....I know this will be much loved. Really makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete