SOCIAL MEDIA

October 19, 2021

IB191 ... Thanksgiving Card

Hello!  Popping in with a quick card today.  I came across this fun theme over at Inspired by Challenge.
I was inspired by the cute bear peaking through the pretty flowers.






I don't have any bear stamps in my stash, so I took out my Cricut Maker and cut out a cute bear and a pilgrim's hat. The patterned paper already had some pretty fall flowers, but I added two more.   

Supplies:
Paper: Orchard Harvest (Creative Imaginations)
Stamp: Year Round Messages (Hero Arts)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Nesting Rectangle Dies (Hero Arts), Cricut Maker, Sequins (Michaels)


Many thanks for visiting my blog today,


3 comments :

  1. Martha, this bear is adorable! You captured the inspiration photo beautifully. I love the bright flowers you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRECIOUS, look at that bear with his hat, so ready for the season, and this card is going to make it a happy one! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fall card, Martha! The bear you've created looks adorable in his pilgrim hat. Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete