SOCIAL MEDIA

May 21, 2021

BBTB2 .. Graduation Time

Happy Friday!  I can't believe we are almost done with the month of May!  I want to share a graduation cap  I decorated for my daughter who is graduating this month.  Coincidently, this week over at 
Bitten by the Bug2 challenge, it's all about Graduation, so of course, I want to share.  :)



This was certainly out of my comfort zone!  All flowers are from Cricut Access, except for the purple one.  I purchased the SVG on Etsy.  

Supplies:
Paper: All from Recollections (Michaels)
Accessories: 3D Flower (#M3D7E1, Flower (#M4733C), Rose Template (#MC8B7E1), Leaf (#M3976E), Permanent Vinyl (Cricut)


Thanks for taking a peek,


4 comments :

  1. That is a beautiful project and I am sure will make quite the splash at graduation. Thanks for sharing such a different project at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, the flowers are beautiful and this hat will stand out! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully decorated Graduation Cap. This reminds me of the wonderful graduation of my daughter at Kansas City Art Institute in KC, Missouri. Since they were all Art students they were allowed to decorate their caps & gowns. My daughter decorated her cap with Owls & more.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this unique and special graduation cap! The flowers on it are striking and I love the "onto the next adventure" sentiment. What a great project! We are so glad you shared it with us at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete