SOCIAL MEDIA

November 18, 2019

Bitten by the Bug...Anniversary card

Good morning!  Today I have a card to share that I made using this week's Bitten by the Bug challenge theme - Anniversary.


I made this card for my husband.  We will be celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversay in January. 

Supplies:

Paper: Red Cardstock (Joann), all others are from Recollections (Michaels)
Stamp: Big Wishes (IBS)
Ink: Watermark Stamp Pad (VersaMark)
Accessories: White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Explore Air 2 (Cricut), Heart (Warm Wishes & Marshmallow Kisses) - Cricut Access


Thanks for stopping by,


5 comments :

  1. Lovely card - great colors for a man's card too. I especially love the silver big heart!!! thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 23td wedding anniversary. You made a simply beautiful card. I love the sparkly heart and the wonderful design of your card. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! I love this simple card. It is so beautiful and proof that sometimes less is more! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene BBTB2 DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much Martha for sharing your creation with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 and our Anniversary challenge. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete