SOCIAL MEDIA

April 12, 2019

FMS383 ... Thanks Teacher

Happy Friday!  I sneaked in a little color therapy last night with a fun stamp I recently purchased from My Favorite Things.  I created my card based on the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.

                                      



Supplies:

Paper:  All Paper from Recollections (Michaels)
Stamps: Bookworm (My favorite Things), "Teacher" sentiment - What the Doodle: Apple (PTI),   "Thanks" sentiment - No Title of Stamp Set (Hampton Art)
Ink: Black (Hero Arts)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Apples cut using the Cricut Explore Air 2


Thanks for visiting my blog today,


4 comments :

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I just love that image and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection! Such a cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete