SOCIAL MEDIA

September 26, 2018

The Card Concept...Pastel Party

Hi!  It's been awhile since I haven't been able to play in any fun challenges, but I did find time last night to make a quick card for this week's The Card Concept Challenge.  It's all about pastel colors. 
 
 
                                                
 
 
I was inspired by the word "unicorn" - and I think my card is clean and layered. 
 
 
Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White (SU!); the rest from Recollections cardstock (Michael's)
Stamp:  None, SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables
Accessories: Star Puncher (Creative Memories); Cricut Explore Air 2 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,


3 comments :

  1. This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this unicorn, it's beautiful
    https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ anything goes

    ReplyDelete