SOCIAL MEDIA

October 24, 2017

PP367,,, Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone,
 
I created a birthday card last night for this week's The Paper Players Challenge 
 
     
                                                      
 
This is probably one of my favorite flowers from Stampin Up!  It's also one of the first stamps I ever bought from them. 
 
 
Thanks for taking a peek,




Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze DSP (SU!)
Stamps: Because I Care, Kindness Matters (SU!), Small Fancy Labels 18 (Inspired by Stamping)
Ink: Black (Hero Arts), Dusty Durango, Marina Mist, Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories: Foam Tape (Michael's), Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT)

3 comments :

  1. What gorgeous paper! That fabulous flower sits so well with it and the sweet butterfly, with its pop of bright colour, draws the eye to the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, this is gorgeous! I love that background and beautiful hydrangea! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha I think this is one of my favorite flowers from SU, too! So lovely and elegant, and soft blue damask background was a perfect choice. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete