SOCIAL MEDIA

September 29, 2017

SIP.. Anything But a Card!

Hi everyone,
 
The challenge this week at SIP is to create anything but a card:
 
                                                 
                
 
I created 2 wine tags; one for Christmas and one for Thanksgiving.  Since I don't have a wine tag die, I created my own template. I used some old Martha Stewart stickers that I bought at Michael's in clearance several years ago.  The sentiment was computer generated.
 
 
 
For my Thanksgiving tag, I used a retired Stampin Up stamp set for the sentiment (which I can't remember the name of it).  For the Fall leaves, I used Creative Memories leaf cutter paper punch (one of my favorites - I've had it for about 20 years!).
  
 
Enjoy your weekend,


4 comments :

  1. Awesome wine tags! Love the little packages on the first tag and the leaves are beautiful on your second one! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just lovely! What a fun way to jazz up a bottle of vino! Thanks for sharing these with us at SIP this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Wine tags are super cute. Great gift idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful wine tags Martha! Perfect for gift giving! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our anything but a card challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete