SOCIAL MEDIA

July 14, 2017

Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!

Hi everyone,
 
I'm playing along with this week's Fantabulous Challenge.  It's all about birthdays. 
 
 
I went with a very girly card, using one of my favorite color combos - black and hot pink.
 
 
Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White (SU!); Basic Black (SU!) the rest is from my stash
Stamps: None, sentiment was computer generated
Accessories: Forever Young Cartridge (Cricut) -lipstick and high heel; Divine Wedding (Creative Memories) -necklace; sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
 
 
Thanks for taking a peek,


3 comments :

  1. I know so many "girly girls" who would love this glamorous card! Thanks for sharing it on the FCCB Challenge!
    ~Cynthia, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, love it! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete