SOCIAL MEDIA

February 6, 2017

Be My Valentine

Hey everyone,
 
I'm combining a couple of challenges for my card tonight - 4 to be exact: 
 
The Paper Players - Will you be my Valentine?  (no more than 4 challenges)
Connie Can Crop - Stamp your Heart Out (include a stamp on your project)
The Card Concept - Love & Romance (Classy and Elegant)
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Valentine's Day (use at least 1 cricut cut)                 
                                                         
 I was inspired by this popular typewriter by We R Memory.  I LOVE the color!
                            We R Memory Keepers - Typecast Collection - Typewriter - Mint
             
 
Wishing everyone a great week! 
 
 
 
 


Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party (SU!); 5th Avenue (Melissa Frances);
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!);
Ink: Early Espresso (SU!);
Tools & Accessories: Suburbia Cricut Cartridge (typewriter); Pink Pirouette Seam Binding Ribbon (SU!); Itty Bitty Shape Punch Pack (SU!); Pink Rhinestone; Heart Punch (Creative Memories); Stitched Scallop Edges (MFT)
 
         
 

18 comments :

  1. I absolutely LOVE that typewriter! Great color combo and design. Thanks for joining ore challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, I love it! I have Suburbia, but I've never used the typewriter - gonna have to now, it's so cute! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
    Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What an adorable vintage typewriter cut, and i love how you chose a colour that matches that awesome We R Memory Keepers one! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week!
    Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love that old typewriter. Pretty papers and accents. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is the cutest ever!! I love vintage typewriters and this one is just my type. (hehe... sorry I can't resist a good pun). Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to be your latest follower! Hope you'll have the chance to stop by my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card- love the vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at FCCB challenge this week!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Martha, what a fun Valentine! I love the vintage typewriter! Love the pink ribbon, too! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a typewriter this color, but it's not as cute as yours! What a sweet way to create a Valentine card...love it! Thanks for sharing this at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this. I miss the typewriter days. Your card is adorable and so professionally done, the colors are perfect and the design is perfect! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors, Martha and your typewriter really took me back - reminds me of the IBM Selectric I had back in the day - it was that color:-) the pink bow is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this! So cute. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really, I love everything about your card! So clean, so perfect. The color choice is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop for her monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the typewriter, thanks for joining us at the card concept.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the typewriter. I have a similar vintage fan cut that is similar to it. I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll stop by my blog sometime! Janet

    http://sugarshinedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool card, I love that typewriter too. Great inspiration and your card design is superb. TFS and for taking part of the Connie Can Crop challenge: stamp your heart out. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete