SOCIAL MEDIA

September 14, 2016

HSS246... Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone,
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the color combo at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
 
 

My card:
 
 
I created a very simple card.  I used Flirty Flamingo for the card base and for the backdrop of the sentiment.  I then used Sweet Sugarplum and Dapper Denim for the pretty flowers.
 
Also sharing: Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
 
Thanks for taking a peek,
 
 

 
 
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo (SU!);
Stamps: Petite Pairs, Petite Petals (SU!);
Ink: Early Espresso, Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim (SU!);
Tools and Accessories: Rhinestones, circle punches, Bigz Lattice (SU!)
 

5 comments :

  1. I love you simple card, Martha! It's clean and simple but you've managed to add a bit of texture with the layers you've created! Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be simple, but it is very pretty. Love the way you used the die cut and added those cute flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martha,
    I'm so glad you joined our color challenge. I love the simplicity of this card and how you used the colors as little touches to frame the die cut medallion. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did here. The layout is so clean, and that die cut background and the cluster of flowers makes it elegant and interesting! Great use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing at HSS! ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable! Love the clean look. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete