SOCIAL MEDIA

June 29, 2016

Hand Stamped Sentiments...Praying for You

Hey everyone,
 
My card features the fabulous sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments: 
 
                                  
 
 
My card:
 
 
I haven't had time to play along with any challenges lately - with high school graduations, a bridal shower, a wedding and special card/banner orders, it's just been so hard.  Fingers crossed that I'll have more time in the coming weeks.
 
Also linking:  The Paper Girls Challenge-  Use your scraps (that's exactly what I did).
 
Thanks for coming by for a visit,
 
 
Paper:  Unknown - all are scraps.
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Cross of Hope (SU!)
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sky (SU!)
Tools & Accessories: Fishtail Flags (MFT); Stamp-a-ma-jig, flower punch (SU!)
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. I've missed seeing your creativity! I'm glad you're back. Love the softness of your card. It goes so in hand with the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you card is the epitome of softness and style. I am happy you joined our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely sympathy card. Love the soft colors you used. Creates a feeling of calmness. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete