SOCIAL MEDIA

November 16, 2015

As You See It Challenge...Yummy Ice Cream!

Hi there,
 
Today I'm taking a break from making card orders to share a birthday card I made for a co-worker's daughter's birthday.  She is turning 5, and loves ice cream. Who doesn't, right?  
 
My inspiration came from the simple layout at As You See It Challenge:
 
                                  AYSIChallenge112
 
My card:
 
 
 
Products used:
 
Paper: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP (SU!); Stamps: Petite Pairs (SU!); Ink: Early Espresso (SU!); Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Petite Pennants Builder, Cupcake Builder (SU!)
 
Also sharing: Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes!
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
 

 

 
 
 

 
 



5 comments :

  1. What a super cute card! Clean and simple and fun. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, what 5 year old would not love ice cream...your scoops are delicious looking! thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at As You See It, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an ice cream cone after seeing your cute card! I love the texture of the cone! Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! And want ice cream now! I love the colors and how you did the cone! I am sure the little girl will love this card! Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at As You See It!!!

    ReplyDelete