SOCIAL MEDIA

February 1, 2015

Fusion Challenge & House of Cards.. Love is in the Air

Hi friends,
 
Happy Sunday!  Today I am sharing a card I made with the photo challenge this week on Fusion Card Challenge and House of Cards theme: Love. 
 
 
                         
 
 
I pulled out one of my favorite stamps from SU! called Post Card, and this is what I came up with:
 
 
Stamps: SU! Post Card, IBS Be Mine

Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Graphic 45 February Cut Apart Card Stock
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Seam Binding Ribbon, Red Flowers, Pearl, Small Heart
 
I'm also sharing at Inspired by Stamping Challenge #90 color challenge & Inspired by Stamping - February Customer Gallery
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

 

9 comments :

  1. Hi, Martha! This is SO pretty! I LOVE the gorgeous elements and the vintage feel--totally stunning! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card!
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, I so love your vintage feel of this card. That postcard stamp makes a beautiful background, and love all of your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards. hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous vintage valentine postcard! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspired by Stamping and at House of Cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I really admire peeps who can do the vintage thing! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the postcard background! And I love how you incorporated the tag. Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HOC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love how you used the postcard for your backdrop. Thank you for joining our Word Cue Challenge at the House of Cards.
    Ruza ~ HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete