SOCIAL MEDIA

August 2, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More...Christmas Card

Hey Everyone,

Today I am popping in with a quick share; a card I made for this week's Exploring Cricut and More. 
They are having a Christmas in July Blog Hop!


My card has a Whisper White card base, followed by red card stock.  I cut the Christmas trees at 2.5" using the Joys of the Season cartridge, and the cute reindeer at 1.5" using Create a Critter cartridge.  I then used some fun flock to add fluffy snow to the edges of the slope (sorry, it's hard to see).  I stamped the holiday sentiment from Inspired by Stamping Elegant Christmas Sentiment in Basic Black ink.  Blue rhinestones and red Baker's Twine finish off the details. 

I'm also linking up to Inspired by Stamping August Customer Gallery.

Thanks for taking a peek,
 









5 comments :

  1. Oh how adorable! Love that deer, and you created a beautiful scene! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!! I so love your darling deer and the trees. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Christmas in July' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet card! That deer is a cutie pie! I really love the red and white baker's twine; it just adds the right pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Martha and thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super darling card, Martha! LOVE the fun Christmas scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete