SOCIAL MEDIA

June 19, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More Challenge ... Wedding Card

Happy Thursday,

I'm popping in very quickly to share a card for this week's Exploring Cricut and More challenge.    This week's theme is Wedding.  I happened to have my Cricut Expression machine out, so I decided to create a quick and simple wedding card.

 
I began my card with Whisper White card stock base, followed with Basic Black card stock.  The pretty patterned paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle Swoon 6X6 Paper Pad.  The pretty doily is part of the paper!  I just love the way it looks.  I then took a piece of grey card stock and embossed it with SU! Vintage Wallpaper.  I divided the top and bottom of the card with some black Grosgrain ribbon. The wedding cake is from Creative Memories' Divine Wedding cartridge, and was cut at 2 1/4 inches.  I happened to have a matted oval laying around, so I decided to use it for this card.  For some added details, I adhered a small pearl to each tier of the cake.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by,


5 comments :

  1. That cake is beautiful! I love your card -- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gorgeous-love that bg paper! Such a pretty cake image too! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and elegant. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Wedding' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha this is so beautiful and elegant. So glad you joined us this week at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete