SOCIAL MEDIA

May 6, 2014

The Card Concept...Monochromatic Purple

Happy Tuesday,

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made for this week's The Card Concept Challenge.  We were asked to create a card using the color purple.  I think my card is Clean and Layering.


 


 I'm uploading 3 cards tonight, so I will make this short and sweet.
 
Paper: SU! Pocketful of Posies DSP, Bo Bunny
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Con Amor, Mama
Inks: SU! Wisteria Wonder, Memento Lulu Lavender
Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelits, pearls
 
Thanks for taking a peek,
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 



3 comments :

  1. Lovely, elegant card! So glad you joined us at CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Beautiful work in every way! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the layers and the flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete