SOCIAL MEDIA

December 4, 2013

52CCT & Just Add Ink..Santa

Happy Hump Day!

Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - Pick a Previous! Challenge and Just Add Ink...Santa!.   

                                
                                      


                      
                                        JAI 194

My card:




My card today features a sketch Santa Claus from Flourishes called Santa I Believe.  I started out with Whisper White, Basic Black and pretty patterned paper from SU! Festival of Prints DSP.  I stamped the image in Crumb Cake ink, and adhered it on a piece of Black card stock.  I really like how it made the image stand out.  I then took some retired red ribbon from Stampin Up and wrapped it in both corners.  The sentiment is from SU! Petite Pairs, and was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.  This was a fun card to create!

I'm also linking up to Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Use Some Red.


Thanks for taking a peek,

8 comments :

  1. Oh this is just lovely! A really super image of Santa. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, you have a super Santa card here! I love the image you have used, makes him look so jolly. Thanks for playing at JAI ♥ Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I ADORE that fabulous image and I LOVE the simple colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at HOC and we've got FIVE sponsors! I hope you can join in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this Santa image! I've admired him for a while and one day I'll get him. Beautiful festive card! thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Santa image, beautifully stamped in crumb cake. The black 'frame' really does make him stand out. Fantastic card for our Pick A Previous Theme challenge,thanks for playing at 52 CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Santa image - he looks very cheery. Great to see it in a single colour too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, that Santa really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your Santa card Martha. He's huge and jolly - just perfect for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete