SOCIAL MEDIA

October 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Exploring Cricut Challenge

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

Today I have a card to share with you for this week's Exploring Cricut.  This month, they are celebrating their 3rd Birthday!  We were asked to create a birthday paper craft with 1 button, brad or jewel.

My card:




For my card, I chose the Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge.  It's been a long time I don't use this cute cartridge.  I began with Kraft cardstock, followed by pretty papers from the All Spice Collection My Mind's Eye. The border on the right hand side was cut using MFT Die-namic Simply Scallop.  The doggy was cut at 1 1/4", and the party hat at 1".  The scallop circles are from the Elegant Edges cartridge, and they were cut at 3".   The sentiment is from SU! Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set, stamped with Basic Black ink and cropped with Bitty Banners Framelits Die.  For the final touch, I adhered 4 jewels on the right hand side where the scallops join together.

Thanks for stopping by,



     

5 comments :

  1. Great card Martha! Love this cute birthday dog! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Happy Birthday Exploring Cricut' challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for using one of my favorite carts! So doggone cute! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and thanks for making our birthday fabulous by entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not crazy about the Paper Pups cartridge but this one is SO CUTE. Nice card arrangement, too. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete