SOCIAL MEDIA

June 15, 2013

Dynamic Duos #57

Happy Saturday!

I have a card to share with you for this week's Dynamic Duos #57.  We were asked to use Pear Pizzazz and Basic Black with an optional plant theme.  The one thing that came to my mind was a masculine get well card!



My card:



The base of the card is Whisper White, then Basic Black cardstock. I frame cut 3 circles and placed on top of a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  The opening was sponged with Pear Pizzazz ink, then stamped with SU! French Foliage Stamp Set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The sentiment is from SU! Thoughts and Prayers.  I really like the way it turned out.

Thank you for stopping by,





2 comments :

  1. Masculine cards can be difficult but you nailed it with this card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving how this turned out too! The Composition and the sentiments are lovely.
    Such a Spa Zen feeling that is perfect for a get well.

    ReplyDelete