SOCIAL MEDIA

May 27, 2013

Dynamic Duos #54

Hello Everyone,

I want to share with you a card I made for this week's Dynamic Duos #54.  We were asked to use the colors Light Blue and Navy. 



My card:


The base of the card is Whisper White, then some Midnight Muse cardstock.  The patterned paper is from Comfort Cafe. I chose to create a sympathy card because I thought the colors conveyed sadness.  I dusted off a stamp set I can't even remember the last time I used it, SU! My Friend Stamp Set.  I stamped the image onto some white cardstock with Midnight Muse ink.  I embossed using the Square Lattice Folder a strip of Bashful Blue cardstock and adhered it behind the image.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,



3 comments :

  1. Martha, your card is really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, this card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a classic beauty, Martha, so well done!! Congratulations on the Honorable Mention from DD!!

    ReplyDelete