SOCIAL MEDIA

November 4, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #59

Hello my friends,

Happy Sunday!  I'm here to share a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches .  I love this fabulous sketch by Cindy:



My card:



The card base is SU Crumb Cake and the layers are from SU Festival of Prints DSP, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and more Crumb Cake.  I've seen alot of pretty cards on Pinterest with this color combo, so I wanted to give it a try for this masculine Christmas card.  The images are stamped with Baja Breeze, and I added chocolate chip squares for the background.  Instead of using ribbon, I added a stripe of chocolate chip paper and added 3 brown rhinestones (I hope this is okay?).

Thank you so much for stopping by,






5 comments :

  1. This is a great card with a fab color combo. And don't worry about your cardstock and brad layer. The sketch is merely a jumping off point and you can interpret the layers any way you'd like! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those brads - such a fun addition to your festive birthday card! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card! Super sentiment and perfect for this sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great color combo! Perfect for guys or gals! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute...I like the rhinestones and cardstock strip---nice touch! Thanks for sharing this with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete