SOCIAL MEDIA

October 25, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #58

Hello my friends,

I'm here to share a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches:  This great sketch was designed by Narelle!  I love it!



My card:


The base is Whisper White, with a layer of red cardstock.  The pretty papers are from SU Festival of Prints.  I decided to dust off my SU Stocking Builder Punch  to create two Christmas stockings.  I used red glitter and gold paper, and added a small red bow.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set.  As for the final touch, 3 gold rhinestones were added on the right hand side of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by,






8 comments :

  1. Hey Martha ;) What a pretty card. The papers you chose are so pretty together, i love these patterns. The red cardstock compliments the different layers, Love it. And of course the SU Christmas stockings are so cute. Another great card of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Christmas card! I love the stockings as your focal point. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stocking are very festive Martha! Love the red glitter! The bow adds the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I love your glitzy stockings and the DSPs you've used are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful Christmas card! The papers, colors and glittery stockings are such a great combination. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the bling! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stockings are amazing! Wow! What a great card Martha! I love your beautiful papers too! A wonderful cozy Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those glittery stockings to hang in my house! They're so pretty, Martha.

    ReplyDelete