I'm back with a project for this week's Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #23, This week, it's all about homemade and using Sage, Pink & Cream, so I decided to make something homemade!
My project:
I've had this baby shoe template for awhile. so I decided to make some baby girl shoes. They are fast and easy to assemble. I used some pink polka-dots paper and added a pretty sage color bow. I also added a pearl on the side of the shoe. You can fill these up with candy, and decorate your table for a baby shower! My daughter lent me her doll, and said that it would look nice next to the shoes!
Thanks for stopping by,


Very sweet and great idea for a baby shower, thank you for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb x
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have guessed that these are quick and easy to make, Martha! They look complicated to me. They are truly sweet, and you're right - great baby shower favor.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found time to play with us at IBSIC!
Oh my what a fabulous idea and you really took the homemade challenge to heart and I love it! You are so clever!
ReplyDeleteOh Martha, I love those shoes. I made some of those a few years ago and just adore them for little gifts! I love you sweet little pink ones! How fabulous! Thanks for joining us! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable. Perfect for my niece's baby shower. Lovely
ReplyDeleteOrdu
ReplyDeleteBalıkesir
Trabzon
Karabük
Niğde
Siverek
Kilis
Amasya
Konya