SOCIAL MEDIA

August 24, 2026

The Paper Players #800

Hello, friends!  I’m joining the party over at The Paper Players Challenge! as they celebrate their 800th challenge?!  How cool is that?! This week’s sketch is, of course, their very first sketch.  Thank you ladies, for all you do!  



I dusted off a very old die from my stash called Grand Madison Window. I have so many dies that I really need to give them some love to, so hopefully, I can do just that!     

Supplies:
Paper:  All from my stash
Stamp: Simply Said (Waffle Flower)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Stitched Blooms (MFT), Grand Madison Window (Poppy Stamps)


Thank you for stopping by,


2 comments :

  1. What a striking card, Martha! These colors are stunning together. The window die cut makes a powerful focal image, while the floral die cuts give the illusion of a windowbox. I love that! Thank you for playing in our 800th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, this is such a pretty way to say hello to a friend! Those tiny flowers are adorable and look marvelous decorating the outside of the die cut window. Love the tiny polka dots on the blue horizontal strip too. Thank you so much for joining the Paper Players in celebrating our 800th challenge!

    ReplyDelete