Hello, friends! I’m back to share a fun card for this week’s The Paper Players Challenge. Stef gave
us a new color challenge, and I
immediately knew what I wanted to create - a doggie card! I’ve had this idea in my head of creating a
card with a doggie holding a balloon, and these colors were perfect for
it. I used some teal twine to mimic the
doggie holding the balloon. I love how
this little pup turned out!
Supplies:
Paper: All from my stash
Stamp: Sending Smiles (Hero Arts)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Teal Twine (Home Goods), Images cut with the Cricut Maker
Thanks for taking a peek,

Martha, this is such a darling card! I like it's clean, graphic nature and of course the doggo makes it even more special. Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge this week at the Paper Players!
ReplyDelete