Hello, friends! I had some time last night to create a card for this week’s Freshly Made Sketches . I dusted off an old set of flower dies from My Favorite Things called Stitched Blooms and went with the dies that look like daisies. I know daisies aren’t usually blue but the color matched perfectly with the blue gingham washi tape.
Supplies:
Paper: All from my stash
Stamp: Seasonal Sentiments (Honey Bee)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Stitched Blooms (MFT), Blue Gingham Washi Tape (Hobby Lobby)
Thanks for taking a peek,

What a sweet card! I just love those pretty, blue flowers! They pair perfectly with that gingham paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThose MFT Stitched Blooms were one of my fave dies and I think I still own them. I love the color palette you chose and that bit of gingham was the perfect choice! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDelete