SOCIAL MEDIA

September 7, 2026

Color Hues #140

Hello, friends! I’m back with another card for this week’s Color Hues Challenge.  I had the window die on my desk from using it last week, so I decided to use it again, along with the branch and bird die that I remembered having in my stash.  I thought it was the perfect addition to the window.  I also remembered having some old Stampin' Up! designer paper from many years ago that matches the colors, so I decided to incorporate that as well.  I love giving some of those older supplies in my stash a little love!




Supplies:
Paper: Designer Paper (Stampin' Up!) 
Stamp: Sending Smiles (Hero Arts)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Nestled Bird and the Madison Window (Poppy Stamps), Woodland Branch (Memory Box) 

Thanks for taking a peek,


1 comment :

  1. So glad we were able to help you use some of those oldies but goodies Martha, and your card turned out FABULOUS using our challenge colors! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Color Hues Challenge and making our colors SHINE! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete