SOCIAL MEDIA

February 5, 2013

The Paper Players Challenge #131

Hello my friends,

I'm sharing a card I made for this week's The Paper Players Challenge.  This week's theme is sympathy cards.  Ironically, I created a sympathy card last week for another card challenge, so my stamp sets were still out! 


My card


I wanted to create a masculine sympathy card,which I think is a bit harder than a feminine sympathy card.  The case base is Whisper White, followed with Crumb Cake and Night of Navy cardstock.  The flower is from SU! Love & Sympathy and the sentiment is from SU! Thoughts & Prayers.  I didn't add any rhinestones or bows since it's a masculine card.   

Thanks so much for stopping by,

3 comments :

  1. Great colors for a masculine card and I love the way you've stamped the sentiment over the image...great job! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Just like the DMC, I don't have these on hand either, so this is a great challenge. They are just hard to make because it's so difficult to think about the loss of someone's loved one! You have done a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know this is my favorite sympathy stamp set, Martha! I like how you chose a different sentiment, it's lovely. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete