SOCIAL MEDIA

February 2, 2013

IBSIC #44

Hello my friends,

Happy Saturday! Inspired by Stamping has some yummy colors this week, so I decided to play along.  I was inspired to create a Valentine card:


IBSIC-#44
My card:


My base card is Whisper White, followed by Blushing Bride. The 3 different designer papers are from Lost & Found Blush Paper Pad. I am running low with this pad, and it's one of my favorites.  The sentiment, the little red heart and the curvy design are from IBS Be Mine Stamp Set.  I added red twine to my bow and a beautiful pink flower (also from IBS Store). 

Thanks so much for stopping by,





4 comments :

  1. Another beautiful creation, thank you for joining us, this week at IBSIC. It's always a pleasure to see your cards. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Your papers and embellishments all coordinate so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Martha! Love the paper and the twine with your bow! Very pretty! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, I saw this on Facebook, where Joanna featured it. It's so pretty!
    You were on my mind today. Hope you are well, my friend. :)

    Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete