SOCIAL MEDIA

February 25, 2013

DD#41 & PP134

Hello my friends,

The card I'm sharing today is for the Monochromatic Teal Blues at Dynamic Duos, and the Sketch Challenge at The Paper Players: 


  

My card:



Since I used this stamp last week, I decided to use it one more time before putting it away. The patterned papers are from SU! Festival of Prints and Comfort Cafe.  I punched out 3 balloons using Island Indigo & Pool Party Cardstock.  I taped Pool Party Baker's Twine on the back of each balloon, to make it look like they are carrying the bicycle up, up and away.  I adhered 2 small flowers to the basket using SU! Boho Blossoms Punch.  I also added pearls to the wheel and pedal.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

5 comments :

  1. What a fun card! Lots of lovely texture - glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Who wouldn't love to receive this adorable card? Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Martha! I love the textured balloons. And the pearls on the bike are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those balloons are adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so darling! I love how the biking is just taking off with your textured balloons! So cute and fun and great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete