SOCIAL MEDIA

February 16, 2013

The Kraft Journal: Anything but a Card Challenge #108

Hello my friends,

I'm not feeling well today, so I will give you the short version.  First of all, I want to thank the ladies over at The Kraft Journal for choosing my card as one of Top Three last week!  YAY!  This week's theme is "Anything but a Card."

My Project:




I created a hand sanitizer box.  A quick glance of the inside:





I received this cute little box as a gift from a sweet friend, so I pulled it apart and created my own.  I used Kraft Cardstock and added pretty paper on the front.  The bird and leaf is from SU! Bird Punch.  If you would like the measurements, please send me an email, and I will get that to you as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for stopping by,


 

1 comment :

  1. Martha, this is amazing! I love this little box for the hand sanitizer~ This is such a sweet way to package a gift for someone! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal this week! :-))))

    ReplyDelete