SOCIAL MEDIA

January 7, 2013

The Paper Players #127

Hello my friends,

I came across this card challenge, and the theme caught my eye, "Love is in the Air" - I  immediately knew what I wanted to create!


My card:


Even though I don't have any hearts on my card, I thought this elegant dress would be appropriate for a Valentine's Card.  I found this dress template in my stash, but unfortunately, I do not know the creator's name.  To make the dress look fancy, I adhered black ribbon and a small bow with a pearl.  The pretty paper is from Echo Park Yours Truly Paper Pad - leftover from last year.  The red bling finishes my card.   

Thank you so much for stopping by,



3 comments :

  1. Uber feminine and romantic, Martha! Love the slinky dress, the black satin waistband, the red rhinestones, everything! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, love all the texture you created on the background layers - perfect for the classy red dress! With the bow and pearl that dress could go straight down any red carpet! So glad you shared this fabulous card with the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete