SOCIAL MEDIA

January 7, 2013

Happy Snowman


Hello my crafty friends,

Happy New Year to all!  I'm starting 2013 feeling energized, as I am honored to have been chosen Guest Designer for this week's challenge at Merry Monday.  I am thrilled to have the opportunity to create something special. 









I love SU! Snow Much Fun Stamp Set - it's one of my favorites.  I used some pretty paper from Festival of Prints.  The sentiment is from Noel Christmas Ornaments. I finished my card by adding a  red bow, red rhinestones and mini pom-poms.

Thanks so much for stopping by,




3 comments :

  1. Your snowman card is just too cute, Martha! I love how you used the mini pom-poms for snowballs! So clever! Congrats on being chosen as the Guest Designer for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet Christmas card Martha - love your pom-poms too! Great use of the challenge colours - congrats on your GD gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martha,
    Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this week at Merry Monday! Your card is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete