SOCIAL MEDIA

January 8, 2013

IBSIC #40

Hello my friends,

I'm here to share with you a card for this week's Inspired by Stamping. Love the beautiful picture.


IBSIC#40

My card:


I used some retired SU! paper, which I thought was the perfect "blue" color.  The image is from IBS Cherish Stamp Set.  Behind the image, using Bashful Blue ink, I stamped the white paper with En Francais Stamp Set - not sure if you can see it.  I incorporated light purple to my card by adding small flowers to the tree and a delicate butterfly.  As a finishing touch, I added pretty lace on the bottom of the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card,it has such a nice, girly feel to it...the lace, the pearls, the flowers in the tree... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Love the snippet of lace trim and your embellishments in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love that stamp from IBS and how you added the flowers in the tree along with the butterfly! Great choice of colors! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping Inspirational Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Martha, love the flowers and butterfly on that lovely image.

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at IBSIC.

    ReplyDelete